Shape Labour’s manifesto for LondonNovember 19, 2015
Mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan is seeking London’s business opinions to help shape Labour’s manifesto in the run up to the 2016 election.
London First will shortly be publishing our responses, which will cover –
- Business, jobs and growth: setting out the opportunities and challenges to barriers to growth and skills,
- Housing and planning: how to build more housing in London, and
- Transport and infrastructure.
We have welcomed the opportunity for the business community’s input on issues such as building more housing, EU membership and the need for infrastructure, including airports expansion. As such, we’d encourage our members to feed in wherever they can.
In total, six documents are open for discussion with your thoughts and ideas.
- Business, growth and jobs
- Cleaner, greener London
- Fairness and equality
- Housing and planning
- Safer and healthier communities
- Transport and infrastructure
Contact: Sian Morgan, firstname.lastname@example.org