Nominate London’s best plannersJuly 16, 2015
The London Planning Awards, now in its 13th year, recognises and rewards best practice in planning in the capital and is organised in partnership with the Mayor of London, London First, RTPI and London Councils. The Awards are launched in the summer of each year with judging in the autumn.
The awards ceremony will take place at City Hall on Tuesday 3 February 2016 and is attended by over 300 senior representatives from the boroughs (officers and members), City Hall, developers, planners and community groups.
To nominate a project for the London Planning Awards and celebrate the best in the planning world, please complete an entry form here. The deadline to enter is Friday 11 September.
Last year’s winners can be viewed here.
This year’s awards categories are for:
- Best New Place to Work
- Best Community Led Project
- Best Conceptual Project
- Best New Public Space
- Best New Place to Live
- Best Project Five Years On
- Best Heritage Led Project
- Best Town Centre Project
- Best Planning Authority (New for 2015-16)
The purpose of the Awards is to:
- recognise excellence and showcase examples that are leading the urban renaissance in London.
- raise expectations and standards and promote awareness of good practice.
- improve the profile of planning and the morale of those involved.
- Awards may be given to boroughs, developers, consultants, community groups, public agencies, partnerships and other teams. All entries will be expected to fulfil the objectives of the London Plan and demonstrate how they meet the specific criteria outlined under each of the award categories.
Contact: Beena Chester, firstname.lastname@example.org