New members strengthen London First’s missionMay 6, 2016
Since October, London First has welcomed over 20 major firms into membership, across a variety of sectors.
We continue to rally the capital’s business community behind our mission: to keep London the best city in the world to do business.
- Bam Nuttall
- Essential Living
- BuroHappold Engineering
- Legal & General
- Catalyst Housing Group
- Slaughter and May
- A2Dominion Group
- Berkeley Group Upgrade
- Waterman Group
- Make Architects
- One Housing Group
- Bouygues TP
- Uber UK
- Aviva Investors
- Temple Group
- Gensler Upgrade
- Genesis Housing
- University of Westminster
- Assael Architecture
- British Land Upgrade
- Bloomberg Upgrade
- Grant Thornton Upgrade
We are very pleased to welcome our 5 new partners:
- British Land – the commercial real estate investor will be taking advantage of all the benefits partner membership has to offer in line with their peers; CAPCO, The Crown Estate, Canary Wharf and Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
- Gensler –will be working with us on our London Property Summit in November and being our lead architect/masterplanner on a piece of work on Public Realm.
- Grant Thornton – will be our major partner for our Fifty thousand homes campaign, to double house building in London to at least 50,000 homes a year by the end of the next Mayoralty in 2020, in order to protect and enhance the capital’s competitiveness as a global city.
- Bloomberg – the global business intelligence provider is working with us on our work with the GLA in developing and delivering an ambitious Digital Growth Strategy for London. Specifically our work on scoping and delivering a Chief Technology Officer/Chief Digital Officer for London.
- Berkeley Group – the FTSE 100 house builder will continue to work with us and received an increased level of service and engagement as a partner member.
London First membership is now 220 companies strong with 37 partner members all working to make London the best city in the work in which to do business. If you would like to find out more about becoming a partner member please do get in touch.
Contact: Derek Ray-Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org