London Property Summit 2015 now open for bookingsMay 8, 2015
The London Property Summit 2015 will explore how we ensure both Opportunity Areas led by both the boroughs and Development Corporations maximise the development potential, in particular:
- Governance and leadership at a local and strategic level – how are Borough leaders, MDC’s and the Mayor providing leadership to ensure timely delivery of Opportunity Areas?
- A fast track planning and infrastructure process – what can you expect when committing to bringing forward development in an Opportunity Area?
- An insight on how major developers are creating new destinations and measuring their success in economic and social terms across the capital
- How Housing Zones and other incentives play their part in driving up housing supply in Opportunity Areas.
The summit will take place on Wednesday 25 November 2015 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, with the theme: London – Opportunities for Growth – focusing on Opportunity Areas and their delivery.
The programme so far is available to view here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing, Land and Property, GLA
- Karen Cooksley, Partner and Head of Planning, Winckworth Sherwood
- Cllr Richard Cornelius, Leader, London Borough of Barnet
- David Goldstone, Chief Executive, London Legacy Development Corporation
- Victoria Hills, Interim CEO, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation
- Killian Hurley, Chief Executive, Mount Anvil
- Maxwell James, Chief Executive, Quintain
- Sir Edward Lister, Chief of Staff and Deputy Mayor for Policy and Planning, GLA
- Stewart Murray, Assistant Director, Planning, GLA
- Cllr Tony Newman, Leader, London Borough of Croydon
- James Saunders, Chief Operating Officer, Quintain
To sponsor, exhibit or register to attend, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Contact: Beena Chester, firstname.lastname@example.org