London Property Summit 2015November 5, 2015
The London Property Summit 2015 will explore how we ensure Opportunity Areas, led by both the boroughs and Development Corporations, can maximise the development potential in London.
Housing and Planning Minister, Brandon Lewis MP, will be our closing keynote speaker at the summit, which takes place on Wednesday 25 November 2015 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.
This year’s summit will focus on:
- How Housing Zones and other incentives play their part in driving up housing supply in Opportunity Areas.
- Governance and leadership at a local and strategic level – how are Borough leaders, MDCs and the Mayor providing leadership to ensure timely delivery of Opportunity Areas?
- A fast-track planning and infrastructure process – what can you expect when committing to bringing forward development in an Opportunity Area?
- An insight on how major developers are creating new destinations and measuring their success in economic and social terms across the capital.
The programme so far is available to view here.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing, Land and Property, GLA
- Cllr Richard Cornelius, Leader, London Borough of Barnet
- Michèle Dix, Managing Director, Crossrail 2
- David Goldstone, Chief Executive, London Legacy Development Corporation
- Victoria Hills, CEO, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation
- Killian Hurley, Chief Executive, Mount Anvil
- Maxwell James, Chief Executive, Quintain
- Sir Edward Lister, Chief of Staff and Deputy Mayor for Policy and Planning, LA
- Cllr Tony Newman, Leader, London Borough of Croydon
- James Saunders, Chief Operating Officer, Quintain
To sponsor, exhibit or register to attend, please click here.
London First members are entitle to a preferential discounted rate.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Contact: Beena Chester, firstname.lastname@example.org