LAST CHANCE: Hear from the Housing Minister on London’s rental sectorFebruary 11, 2016
Minister for Housing and Planning, Brandon Lewis MP, will be giving the keynote speech at our PRS Forum on 25 February 2016, organised by London First and Movers and Shakers.
Mr Lewis will set out the government’s views on build to rent and housing policy in general at the one-day event, sponsored by Winckworth Sherwood and Grosvenor, and supported by the Mayor of London.
It brings together private and public sector leaders, alongside key stakeholders in the emerging build to rent Sector, to debate, exchange ideas, and consider what more can be done to support the sector’s growth.
Speakers on the day include:
- Sir Steve Bullock, Mayor of Lewisham, giving the keynote address, with his perspective on housing in London
- Peter Vernon, Chief Executive at Grosvenor Britain & Ireland, who will give the opening address
- Jennet Siebrits, Head of Residential Research at CBRE, giving the market analysis with predictions for the future
- Dan Batterton, Fund Manager, Build to Rent Fund at Legal & General Property
- Derek Gorman, Managing Director of Market Rented Assets, Grainger
- Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing, Land and Property, Greater London Authority
- Scott Hammond, Managing Director, Essential Living
The Forum will consider:
- If build to rent is on track to scale up or at risk of failing to grow?
- Has a build to rent mass market now really started to form?
- Is sufficient progress being made?
- What role will politics play in making or scuppering the market?
Contact: Beena Chester, email@example.com