LAST CHANCE: Book your place at the Global Resilience SummitOctober 8, 2015
The Global Resilience Summit will take place on 15 October, featuring a world-class list of speakers who will cover issues affecting the safety, security and resilience of our major cities.
With urban populations swelling at an unprecedented rate, there are growing challenges of how to respond to natural disasters, terrorism, public order and cyber-attacks.
Key questions include: who is best placed to manage the new city states? And what resiliency strategies can be deployed to avoid chaos or grid lock?
During a day of key-note presentations, discussion panels, a VIP dinner and a subsequent half-day workshop (organised by New York University), the Summit will introduce innovative concepts and solutions to meet these challenges.
A selection of speakers include:
- Jamie Shea, Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
- Bob Kolasky, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Infrastructure Protection, National Programs and Protection Directorate, US Department of Homeland Security
- Rob Wainwright, Director, Europol
- John Miller, Deputy Commissioner, New York City Police Department
- Dr Benjamin Barber, Founder, Global Parliament of Mayors
- Dr Pippa Malmgren, Founder, DRPM Group
- Richard Barrett CMG OBE, Senior Vice President, The Soufan Group
You can find out more and book a place here.
Contact: Robert Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org