Developing the build to rent sector in the UKJanuary 14, 2016
The PRS Forum, organised by London First and Movers and Shakers, and supported by the Mayor of London, takes place on 25 February 2016.
The one-day event is sponsored by Winckworth Sherwood and Grosvenor. It brings together private and public sector leaders, alongside key stakeholders in the emerging PRS Sector, to debate, exchange ideas, and consider what more can be done to support the growth in ‘build to rent’ developments.
Speakers on the day include:
- Sir Steve Bullock, Mayor of Lewisham, giving the keynote address, with his perspective on housing in London
- Peter Vernon, Chief Executive at Grosvenor Britain & Ireland who will give the opening address
- Jennet Siebrits, Head of Residential Research at CBRE giving the market analysis with predictions for the future
- And Cllr James Murray, Executive Member for Housing and Development, Islington Council in the debate on more regulation v the status-quo
The Forum will consider:
- If build to rent is on track to scale up or at risk of failing to grow?
- Has a build to rent mass market now really started to form?
- Is sufficient progress being made?
- What role will politics play in making or scuppering the market?
Contact: Beena Chester, firstname.lastname@example.org