Developing infrastructure for a world class capitalJanuary 28, 2016
Booking is now open for the London Infrastructure Summit 2016, a chance to hear from key industry figures as they explore the critical areas where the infrastructure industry can contribute to developing a world class capital city.
This year’s Summit includes sessions on:
- Insights into the main infrastructure challenges and choices facing the next Mayor, including Q&A with Mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan
- An inside view from Andrew Adonis on the work of the National Infrastructure Commission, including its short-term studies on energy, London transport and transport in the north
- An update on the latest thinking on Crossrail 2 from TfL, including the Growth Commission’s work on what the next Mayor must do to unlock the housing and development potential of the new line
- Up to the minute insight on key sectors, including an interview with Network Rail Chair Sir Peter Hendy, the latest on Tideway’s delivery programme from Andy Mitchell, and a discussion with key south-east airports on improving London’s air links
- A heightened focus on infrastructure’s role in enabling new housing, reflecting the growing political focus on house building as a top priority for the next Mayor
- Mike Brown will also share his thoughts on some of the issues occupying TfL at our post-summit dinner (only 5 tables remaining)
The one day Summit takes place on Thursday 10 March at Kings Place and will focus on the infrastructure priorities for the next Mayor of London.
To book your place please visit our website here.
Contact: Beena Chester, email@example.com